Join Sheila McVay for a week of Yoga in Bali, Isle of the Gods.
The mere mention of Bali evokes thoughts of exotic landscapes, tropical waters and lush vistas, and this “land of a thousand temples” does not disappoint.
Treat yourself to a week of yoga and exploration at the astonishingly beautiful Bagus Jati Spa Retreat in the mountains of Ubud, Bali. According to ancient folklore, “Jati was where the first Hindu priest and sacred white buffalo arrived in Bali from Java.” Since this time Jati is revered as a sacred place, safe from the outside world. It’s the perfect place to deepen your practice, nourish your body with Ayurvedic and Traditional Balinese Spa Treatments, and reconnect with your soul.
Pricing and Services
• Shared Room(Twin Beds or King): $1450
• Single Occupancy (King Bed): $2000
• Shared Room(Twin Beds or King): $1550
• Single Occupancy (King Bed): $2150
• 7 nights accommodations
• Daily yoga and meditation
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner with fresh organic regional and seasonal ingredients
• 1 hour Balinese Massage
• Traditional Balinese Blessing at Bagus Jati Temple as Opening Ceremony
• Free participation in Resort Retreat
• Activities according to schedule
• Plate of Fresh Balinese Fruit supplied daily in room
• 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water supplied in room daily
• Free scheduled transfer to Ubud
• Unlimited Wifi
• 21% Tax and Service Charge
• Unlimited use of pool and facilities
A NONREFUNDABLE $500 Deposit will secure your spot, balance due by January 19, 2018.
Visit http://johnscreekyoga.com/retreats/bali/ for more details!